Share This Post: dabbling in local real estate, with Renzie Baluyut.
At this point in my life, I’m looking for the next big thing, other than continued employment- something I’ve had enough of for the past 15 years.
For me now- it’s doing consultancy projects, entrepreneurial endeavors, maybe even setting up a new business or two. Ultimately though, I know I’m going to get into real estate eventually. So what better time to get into it than now?
Real estate, I believe is the logical next step, particularly if you’re looking to achieve a fairly early degree of financial independence. I’ve started to get into it myself, and I’m hoping to learn more over the next few years, and hopefully work towards the kind of lifestyle I want for myself.
Let me share with you seven websites that have a fairly good selection of properties for rent, sale, or for lease not only in Metro Manila, but also in other parts of the country:
- AyosDito.ph. AyosDito.ph sells all kinds of things, from cars, to personal effects, to even gadgets and electronics. Of course, they have a fairly extensive listing of properties in the Philippines, organized according to region, so you can browse through all kinds of condos, apartments and houses depending on what province you’re going for.
- MoveInTheCity.com. While MoveInTheCity.com seems more like a directory for transients and all sorts of accomodations and rooms for rent, it also has a good listing of all kinds of properties, not just in Metro Manila, but in other key cities around the country including Cebu, Baguio, Davao, etc.
- Sulit.com.ph. Sulit.com.ph is another free online classified ads site for the Philippine market. What I do like about the site is that it keeps track of the ads you have recently browsed through so you can easily come back to them on your next visit.
- Classifiedsph.com. Another free online ads service. I haven’t personally had the chance to browse through this site yet, but right off the bat, you could see the most recent ads put up, from property to concert tickets, to vehicles for sale- pretty much everything you can expect to see in a classified ads service.
- FindProperty.ph. On the plus side, everything on FindProperty.ph is all real estate- apartments, houses, condominiums, commercial properties, etc. You can easily navigate properties by location, if you’re either buying or selling, or if you’re even looking for timeshares or foreclosed properties.
- Bahay.ph. Aside from being the real estate-oriented free online classifieds, bahay.ph also puts the spotlight on real estate agents and brokers. You can even leave messages for these agents and brokers, if that’s the way you want to play.
- iProperty.com.ph. Another online directory for real estate agents and brokers and all kinds of Philippine properties. It has a listing of the most popular properties, as well as the most sought after agents and brokers, on top of the usual most recent listings, quick location searches, and others.
Do you have your own favorite Philippine real estate websites as well? Please, do share.