The following post originally came out in one of my other blogs, “Blog. Blogger. Bloggest!”. Check out the rest of that blog for more insights on the world of blogs and blogging. Particularly useful for you who are just starting to blog, and those wanting to build better blogs. Enjoy!
It’s been a full two weeks since the TriNoma Bloggers’ Food Tour organized by Yehey.com, and I thought I should do my fellow bloggers a service by posting a compilation of blog entries pertaining to the event (at least the known ones, to this point).
Sidenote: I received an email from the guys of Yehey! that the photos from the Bloggers’ Food Tour have all been turned in for your scrutiny and approval, and voting is now open- so go check out the photos and root for your favorites.
A Compilation of Blog Entries on the TriNoma Bloggers’ Food Tour.
As you know, the whole group of one-hundred thirty bloggers that attended the event was divvied up to five teams. We were all lumped together in the ‘pink’ team. As far as our team is concerned, we have these great reads…
- Jomar Carlos’ entry on “Java Joe’s Coffee Corner”
- Chef Myra’s blog entry on “Myra’s Site“.
- Christine Arteta’s photos on her blog “Every Little Thing I Do Is Magic”
- Pics on my Multiply site, “Get Your Geek On!”
- JP on “Livin’ La Venti Loca“.
- Paolo in “Your Mind Will Go Pi”.
- Omar has stuff in “Ohmski is the Law”.
- Betsy has two blog entries, here and here on “Psychcafe”.
Here are our other fellow food bloggers’ stuff…
- Alvin Chua has a blog entry as well as a whole bunch of photos here on his Multiply.
- Noreen Ponce-Lazaro and Arpee Lazaro on “Pinoy Life At Large”. Lovely pics, guys.
- AJ Matela’s much-discussed, much-read experience at the Trinoma Bloggers’ Food Tour! Oh, you’ll want to read this one too.
- Ed Arevalo has his posts here, plus a photo album on Flickr here.
- Dementia of “Bury Me In This Dress” has her blog entries here, and her pics here.
- Jan Renes’ blog entry can be found on “JanMania“.
- You can find JM Tuazon’s pictures here, and his blog entries here.
- Jonas Diego on “The Blurb!”
- Karen of “Kengkeedee“ has her stuff here.
- KingDaddyRich on “Row: Morning Boleros’ Journey To The Seas”.
- Lalon dela Rosa has pics on “Underrated”.
- Laszlo of “…Does Anybody Remember Laughter…” has his stuff here.
- Lord Artworks has his blog entry here.
- Isay Almo has her blog entry here on “The World According to Nherz”.
- You can find some of Noemi Dado’s TriNoma pics here, and Lauren has a post over here as well.
- Here’s Caint’s stuff on “Coming Out…Almost”.
- Ade Magnaye has this to say on “Noisy! Noisy! Man!” Sorry about your work, dude.
- Kring wrote this post about her experiences on the food tour.
- And you have to check out this Video of Doom by Coy.
- Poyt has her blog entry here on “Tanggera: Drunken Antics and Misadventures of a Vlogger”.
- Raffy of “Raffy’s Sanctuary” has this entry goin’ on.
- Rens of “Pansit-eating Maderpaking Blog!” has this to share.
- Here’s Jonas’ take on the whole affair on “Techieevangelism”.
- Brian of “Following Your Footsteps… Every Step of the Way”– pictures on Multiply.
- Joriben of “My Divine Refuge” with his blog entry here.
- Celeni of “Life Is Colourful with Souped Vegetables” has this rather extensive coverage on her blog.
- Fritz of “Fritzified.com” covers the TriNoma Bloggers’ Food Tour here.
- Darwin wrote this one on his “JuiceLog”.
- Here’s Jehzeel Laurente of “Jehzlau Concepts” and his posts on the Yehey! event. What’s cool is that he’s also got blurbs from other bloggers from the Food Tour. Including mine- cheers, mate!
- Tess Termulo of “Prudence and Madness” has the first of her blog entries here.
- Enrico Dee of “Byahilo: Ito ang Trip Ko” has some kick-ass pics here.
- The guys behind “Barat Mode” have this to say about the Food Tour.
- Here’s something from Iggy Javellana of “Ka-Boom”
You can check out my other write-ups of the Bloggers’ Food Tour here:
- The floor-by-floor coverage. Part 1 of 5, Part 2 of 5, Part 3 of 5, Part 4 of 5, Part 5 of 5.
- You can find pics on my Multiply site, “Get Your Geek On!”
- Other sides to the story can be found here on my other blog, “Blog. Blogger. Bloggest!”
- La Maison
- Cyma Greek Taverna
- Heaven N’ Eggs
- Others To Follow (Sizzlin’ Pepper Steak, Jack’s Loft and The Bubba Gump Shrimp Company)
Thanks to all the restaurants that participated! Special thanks to La Maison, Cabalen, Abe, Hossein’s, Haiku, Cyma, The Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, Holy Cow!, Jack’s Loft, TGIFridays, Italianni’s, Fish & Co., Conti’s, Mann Hann, Pho Hoa, Marina, Sizzlin’ Pepper Steak, Mangan, Bangus and Heaven N’ Eggs for allowing us to check out your wares.
To Bread Talk, Bacolod Chicken Inasal, Madison Grill, Superbowl of China, Good Earth Tea Room, Oki Oki and Teriyaki Boy- I totally missed out on you guys. I’ve read so much about your restos from other blogs. Too bad I haven’t had time to check you guys out during the Food Tour, but I will soon when I drop by TriNoma in the coming weeks.
To my fellow bloggers- spread some linkage love whydont’cha? I hope to see you guys again soon at future blogging events. Also add me up on your Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Multiply or whatever networking service you guys have as well.
Thanks to TriNoma- you guys have a pretty kickass mall. We’ll be visiting more often. Definitely much more often. Thanks to the guys of Yehey.com- we hope you guys have more events for bloggers coming up- and we hope you can let us know how we can make your efforts more successful- that’s just the marketing/events dude in me wanting you to keep your clients happy so we can do this again 🙂